The Live and Online Charity Auction in support of the Devonshire 2023 MCF Festival is creating great interest all over the Province and will without doubt prove to be an entertaining evening.
It culminates in a grand finale with Hot Buffet on Friday 2nd September 2022 at the Livermead Cliff Hotel Torquay.
There are many exciting lots already donated for this Auction, including...
- a Flight for two in a Light Aircraft,
- Sailing Trip family of four,
- Cornish B&B Weekend for two,
- Clay Pigeon Shooting for two,
- Fine Whiskeys & Port,
- Vintage Car trip,
- Lenkiewicz Prints,
- Paddle Boarding Experience,
- Meal for two at the superb Barbican Kitchens
- Tag Heuer Sport Watch
...and many many more, with even more being added everyday.
Everyone can take part, so don’t miss out on this fabulous Auction, either bid on line or why not book a table and enjoy a Hot Buffet with friends and bid live on the night.
View the Catalogue of lots and download the Finale Booking Form from the Provincial and Festival Websites or Provincial Social Media Platforms.
1. BOTTLE OF 1992 BRUICHLADDICH SINGLE MALT COOPERS CHOICE in its original box. (value £70)
2. A MEAL FOR 2 PERSONS at the Barbican Kitchens on Plymouth’s historical Barbican.
3. WOODS DESIGN SERVICES This unique OFFER provides the lucky bidder the opportunity for Woods Design to donate FULL PLANS FOR A BESPOKE EXTENSION DESIGN. The Woods Design, Terms and Conditions (Work Stages A-C only) are available upon request before the Auction starts. The Plans will cost the lucky recipient NOTHING. (Value £1400) You pay the cost of your BID. However, you need to be aware of other fees that will require to be paid: Planning Application Fee (Approx. £234), Building Control Fee (Approx. £700 using jhai Building Control), Structural Engineer design (Approximately £700).
4. “SUNNY CORNER” TREVONE BAY. TWO ADULTS STAYING 2 NIGHTS, BED AND BREAKFAST in a modern house in a beautiful part of the Cornish Coast.
Wi Fi access and ample on-site parking. A dog is welcome. The surrounding area provides safe access to the South - West Coast path with the picturesque town of Padstow within easy reach. (Derek & Mo Read)
5. A MASONIC JEWEL OR VOUCHER to the value of £50.
6. A DAY DEER STALKING FOR ONE PERSON IN THE HOLSWORTHY AREA. Beginners or experienced hunters all welcome. Gun and ammunition can be provided, if required.
7. A PROVINCIAL CASE / APRON AND COLLAR
8. A FLIGHT FOR TWO PEOPLE, OUT OF EXETER, set down for lunch and return to Exeter,
in a Robin DR 400.
9. A ROBERT LENKIEWICZ PRINT, “Esther Seated” 65/475.
10. A ROBERT LENKIEWICZ PRINT “Belle with The Painter” 209/550.
11. A CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING EXPIERIENCE FOR 2 PERSONS with the
Devon masonic shooting association. Novice, experienced or beginners
Welcome, guns ammunition and clays provided.
12. A FRAMED F1 MOTOR SPORT PICTURE.
(Anthony-Livermead Cliff Hotel)
13. A LEATHER MASONIC CASE.
(Adrian Quick, A. R. Fabb. Bros Ltd – Dorset)
14. CRYSTAL GLASS ITEMS, BRANDY GLASSES, VASES.
(David Pimble / Julian Turner)
15. TWO VOUCHERS FOR A TWO HOUR LESSON and Paddle Boarding Experience with a
qualified instructor at “Waterborn”, Kingsbridge. (value £90)
16. A RUSSELL HOBBS MICROWAVE.
17. A TRIP FOR THREE PERSONS IN A 1937 LAGONDA MOTORCAR EXETER TO EXMOUTH + ICE CREAM!
You will be collected from Cathedral Green, Exeter and be taken in an iconic 1937 LAGONDA, LG45, RAPIDE (REP), through the Devon highways to arrive at the delightful seaside town of EXMOUTH. There you will have time to enjoy a traditional seaside experience before being driven back to Exeter Cathedral Green turning heads along the way. This exclusive rare treat will provide the experience of the thrills of motoring as in days gone by.
18. A THREE-PIECE MASONIC SUIT COMPRISING BLACK HERRINGBONE JACKET, WAISTCOAT AND STRIPED TROUSERS or equivalent value lounge suit, includes any tailoring alterations and
comes complete with suit carry-bag.
(Charles Yelland, Coombes Menswear)
19. A SIGNED PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SHIRT.
20. A LARGE TEDDY BEAR.
21. PEN AND PENCIL SET, MASONIC.
22. A FOUR BALL ROUND OF GOLF at Boringdon Park Golf Club Plympton Plymouth.
23. A BOTTLE OF ROYAL SALUTE 21YEAR OLD SAPPHIRE SCOTCH WHISKY. (value £150)
24. A SIGNED PRESENTATION PLYMOUTH ARGYLE SHIRT, framed.
25. A GROUP OF 5 HAIRCUTS from Mutley Barbers Plymouth.
26. A FABULOUS SEA ADVENTURE ON OFFER, Sailing from Saltash, 4 people/ 2 Adults 2 Children to spend a day on board the Yacht “Tulum” in the safe hands of a fully qualified Yacht Master with 40 years sailing experience. A memorable day out, visiting some of our picturesque coastline. An opportunity for swimming and “taking the helm” (subject to safe conditions.) Food will be provided. Life Jackets and Detailed safety instructions will be provided. (Steve Vosper)
27. A 2004 TAG HEUER professional sport, boxed and never used.
28. Late Entry
29. Late Entry
30. A Bottle of 1965 Grahams Malvedos Vintage port, bottled 1967 ,label and capsule good,level is low neck.
31. A BOTTLE OF GRAHAMS QUINTA DOS MALVADOS 2008 VINTAGE PORT
32. A HIGHGROVE CELEBRATION HAMPER. A wonderful opportunity is being presented to you to own this prestigious “HIGHGROVE” branded quality wicker hamper finished with classic leather style straps and beautifully packed with a superb range of special items.
(Glenn & Anne Kelly)
Register to bid live on line, leave an absentee bid or attend on the night
For registration or bidding enquiries, contact Anthony Eldred,
For individual or table bookings for the evening
Contact W.Bro. John Pritchard
Mob: 07794 306138
Bookings details (Latest Booking Date 22nd August)
Auction Committee: Keith Williams . John Pritchard . Paul Adnams